Deputy Producer / Account Manager, Fundraising Agency
Apply for Job
Specialist fundraising agency seeks talented Account Manager, Junior SAM or Project Manager to work across a range of high-profile charity clients on TV, film and digital campaigns.
- A track record in the charity sector isn’t crucial but you must have a strong desire to work on fundraising campaigns
- Enjoy flexible working hours, generous holidays and long-weekenders – one Friday off work each month!
This exceptional, forward-thinking agency describes itself simply as ‘direct marketing fundraisers’ who help acquire and retain donors through direct response television, digital video, film and radio.
The agency has a big heart and builds great relationships with its clients. Highly principled, the people there really care about the causes they represent. Now they are looking for a like-minded Account Manager, Junior SAM, or Project Manager to join the team.
You will be offered excellent long-term career and training opportunities at this agency.
The agency combines office and remote working for the best of both worlds. It is also very dog-friendly so you can take your paws to work with you!
The agency’s accounts are all high-profile, much-loved charities, helping animals, children and the blind community among many others.
You are an Account Manager / Junior SAM or Project Manager in either a commercial or charity-specific communications agency with a couple of years’ experience under your belt … or you have fundraising experience on the client side.
You are up for a challenge and want to make a real difference to the world by helping charities find new supporters cost-effectively through TV, film, audio and online.
In the role, you will report into a Producer (SAM / JAD equivalent).
You are a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of detail and you are eager to learn about film in the direct marketing world.
You’ll get a great grounding in everything the agency does and if you can already demonstrate these skills then you’ll grow even more quickly.
- Knowledge of creative and production TV ads and film are the agency’s core deliverables. You'll have the ability to present creative concepts to clients, prepare draft creative briefs, and facilitate accurate feedback collection and communication between clients and the creative team
- Direct Marketing Knowledge of or experience in direct marketing is beneficial. Familiarity with creative processes and the ability to liaise with creative teams are valuable assets. You’ll be able to show the agency that you’re numerate and enthusiastic about understanding campaign performance.
- Fundraising experience It would definitely help if you understand and have empathy with the charity sector. Experience in the sector would be ideal
- Project management skills You’ll be efficient, organised, articulate, convincing, team-minded and able to think ahead
- Communication skills You’ll need excellent communication and leadership skills.
Salary and benefits
Up to £40k, depending on experience. You will get great training from day one and take responsibility quickly. You’ll enjoy flexible working hours, very generous holidays and long weekenders (one Friday per month off work in addition to your annual leave).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join not just a fast-growing agency in an exciting market but a world leader in fundraising DRTV and digital video.
Ambitious Account Managers, Junior SAMs or Project Managers looking to make a real difference, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.