Central London / Hybrid
Apply for Job
Traffic Manager – Digitally Led Integrated Fundraising Agency – Central London / Hybrid – To £40k
Friendly integrated fundraising agency in Central London seeks experienced Traffic Manager to help manage its busy studio. This is chiefly a remote position.
Based in London N1, this thriving not-for-profit creative agency makes brilliant, impactful work for some of the world’s biggest and best-known charities.
Its passionate, dedicated team of around 30 pushes the boundaries with an integrated creative approach and a strong emphasis on digital fundraising.
A fascinating scope of work ranges from integrated campaigns, fundraising, product development and brand building with deliverables including emails, advertising, direct mail, brochures, leaflets, DRTV and websites.
Now the agency is looking for someone with a solid traffic background to help its creative team deliver this huge variety of work on time and on budget.
The Traffic Manager role
As the central point of contact for the creative and client services teams, this is a role that you will be able to get stuck into and take ownership of from the very beginning.
With at least three years’ traffic experience, you will be responsible for trafficking work, managing workflows, planning resources and ensuring that everyone is able to do their job to the best of their ability.
You will be…
- Managing the day-to-day studio schedule, reacting to last-minute changes and proactively planning for the future
- Ensuring the team is provided with the right tools, software, files and briefings
- Managing freelance resource
- Bossing the team’s systems and processes, and implementing changes that will improve effectiveness, efficiency and team culture
- Leading weekly scheduling meetings and compiling weekly reports for the agency’s leadership team
- At least three years’ traffic experience in a busy creative agency environment
- A passion for managing a busy team
- Blistering knowledge of digital and design processes
- Experience of agency project management and scheduling software
- Superhuman organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of different media channels, in particular digital
- Curiosity and passion for the non-profit sector
Work from home
This is chiefly a work-from-home position. The agency has a refreshingly grown-up, flexible approach to hybrid working, with most people spending at least one day in the office each week – or more if you prefer.
Salary and benefits
This position carries a salary of c£40k depending on experience, plus a host of benefits including generous holiday, excellent professional development, wellbeing support and a vibrant, friendly, inclusive work culture.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.