Strategic Campaign Manager
Apply for Job
**THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BUT WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
Are you a Social Media Campaign Manager with experience in developing strategies? Are you passionate about creating great content to reach audiences in new ways?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the role for you...
An independent integrated creative agency is looking to hire a motivated, creative & dynamic Social Campaign Manager on a temp to perm basis. The agency works with a range of big named brands across lifestyle, sport & and entertainment.
Working on a range of accounts, you’ll lead the end-to-end campaign strategy, development and delivery, working closely with the Head of Digital & a Social Campaign Analyst to deliver outstanding enhance social campaigns.
You'll be experienced in social media strategy and management, hungry for a new challenge. You are an expert in all things social and understand how audiences engage with brands online. You’ll have a great eye for shareable content and have solid copywriting and creative skills as well as being analytical and able to build client relationships
The day to day-
- End-to-end campaign management
- Strategic campaign development
- Content planning and creation
- Content distribution and management
- Offering consultancy to clients on campaigns
- Community management and engagement
- Reactive & proactive social
- Analytics & reporting
You’ll need -
- At least 4 years community management experience in an agency or brand
- Fanatical about all things social
- Experience in the vaping/lifestyle category an advantage
- A track record managing paid,owned and earned campaigns
- Outstanding copy writing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Confident working with clients and building relationships at a senior level
- Experience in trend and competitor analysis
- Ability to express your judgement
- Experience in Social Media Performance Analysis, Facebook Ad Manager, social listening and Third-Party Tools essential.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to propel their career in social media marketing.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.