Social Media Manager
Apply for Job
Are you a creative yet editorially focused Social Media Manager looking for your next challenge?
We're working exclusively with a creative digital agency to find them a creative, curious and digitally minded Social Media Manager. The agency is going through a period of transformation and it's a very exciting time to join them as they are growing their clients' business and in turn their own!
In this new ll lead a social media team of Content Creators to deliver inspiring, thoughtful and intriguing content for a huge global travel and lifestyle brand.
You’ll be passionate about social media, an evangelist with a proven track record in delivering strong organic growth, selecting content and delivering positive long-term social engagement. You’ll instinctively know what works for a brand on social and what doesn’t. You’ll have your eyes on the must-follow travel and lifestyle accounts on Instagram and ideally have a vibrant social presence of your own.
- Lead the production and publication of social media creative content for core and emerging social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Act as guardian for the brands across social platforms
- Identify, communicate and action opportunities to optimise performance
- Liaison with key stakeholders to support local content marketing
- Supporting internal process for customer care communications
- Content calendar management
- Monitor and analyse competitors and industry trends
- Commercial accountability and management of paid social performance
- Build a trusted relationship with the client
- Create a highly motivated team
Skills and experience required
- 4+ years' experience in a social media management position
- Experience in managing editorial policies and the production of content
- Ideally some experience working in an agency environment
- A solid understanding of social-first content creation
- Creative capabilities - art direction and copywriting
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and proactivity
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of European markets
- Experience in another European market is desirable
The ideal profile
- Intelligent, curious and passionate self-starter
- Conscientious - you care about your output
- Proud of your achievements but driven to improve and achieve more
- Collaborative yet independent
- Used to working in a fast-moving, hands-on environment
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Manager to lead and set the long-term vision for a major travel brand
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.