Social Media Analyst
Apply for Job
FILL EXCLUSIVE! Social Media Analyst – Digital Agency – to £40k
An exciting new Social Media Analyst role with a growing digital / social media-led agency in Central London has just landed.
Starting ASAP, the key skill set required is in data analytics and paid media.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
The Social Media Analyst role
The agency is looking for a Social Media Analyst to monitor its social media initiatives, track multiple social account performance metrics and share social media insights relative to their category and market pages.
You’ll have a deep understanding of how various social networks operate and be on first-name terms with the data and reporting practices used in large organisations. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, the agency would like to meet you.
- Analyse page / account performance (eg engagement and reach)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Identify habits of online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase brand awareness
- Analyse social media data from Facebook Ads manager
- Ensure timely responses to customers’ and followers’ queries and comments
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (eg how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit the agency
- Use social listening tools to monitor sentiment and brand performance
- Translate raw data into insights that can direct strategy
- Experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media management tools, eg Hootsuite
- Familiarity with collating data in Excel and visualising into PowerPoint
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management a plus
Salary and start date
Between £35k-40k, depending on experience. Starting ASAP.
Social Media Analysts with experience in data analytics and paid media, please send us your CV ASAP.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.