Senior Project Manager
Apply for Job
FILL EXCLUSIVE! Senior Project Manager (eSports) – Digital Agency – To £60k
An exciting new digital-first Senior Project Manager role has just become available at a growing digital / social media-led agency in Central London.
Starting ASAP, the agency is ideally looking for a temp-to-perm candidate to ensure the role suits both sides but a straight to permanent candidate would also be considered.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
The Senior Project Manager role
You will drive the eSports marketing programs (motor racing), while creating and working on the most exciting events, launches and talent within the eSports arena.
There is a lot of influencing and relationship building in this role, working with the eSports communities, rights holders and key influencers with the aim of building the brand’s exposure and credibility in this area.
You will be tasked with building, managing and running events, project management and building networks, while developing the client’s eSports vision and taking both internal and external stakeholders on the journey.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple or large-scale events / eSports projects, co ordinating tasks for multiple departments
- Creating and managing project plans
- Managing a budget, ensuring any cost-savings potential is explored and considered
- Attending live events to manage and supervise finished projects where applicable
- Updating clients and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Managing and producing regular reports, ensuring the information is timely, accurate and transparent
- Holding regular delivery team meetings to monitor progress, including project debriefs
- Measuring KPIs for the project and suggesting new ways of working
- Writing role briefs
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Experience of managing projects within a large-scale organisation
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities
- Digital-first background
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Effective upward and downward delegation skills
- High level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
The role will require on-site working with the client and agency, both within Central London. Some remote working will also be required.
Remuneration and start date
Starting ASAP, the freelance rate is £300 maximum per day, with a permanent salary between £50k-£60k, depending on experience.
Senior Project Managers with digital events experience and a track record or interest in gaming / eSports, please send us your CV ASAP.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.