Apply for Job
We are looking for a talented, ambitious Senior Planner to join a fabulous creative agency based in the heart of Soho.
This agency is passionate about delivering creative and effective solutions to solve its clients business problems and work spans branding, TV, outdoor, content and social. The agency partners with some big names in entertainment, charity, FMCG and sport.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you will lead the strategy across a range of well known retail and beauty brands. The work you’ll undertake ranges from helping brands define their strategic positioning, to developing integrated campaigns. At the same time, you'll help the agency with new business pitches.
- Strategic ownership of key clients
- Turning creative ideas into effective multi-channel campaigns
- Developing the planning skills of junior planners
- Bringing rigour and insight to the strategic process
- Keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the industry
- Contribute to agency growth through pitching and new business
- Identify growth opportunities with current clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record in brand and comms planning gained in an agency environment
- Confident unpicking a client brief
- Able to simplify the complex
- Turning key insights in strategic propositions
- A track record in delivering integrated campaigns
- Able to justify your opinions yet take constructive feedback to shape an idea
- A creative, you are able to inspire those around you
- Able to mentor junior team members and get the best out of people
If you're looking for an agency where you can truly be part of a team then this is the role for you. Collaboration is key here and everyone works together to meet the end goal.
You'll be driven, entrepreneurial and have bags of energy, excited to take on the responsibility in shaping the agency and delivering award-winning work.
Please note, to be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.