Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Apply for Job
**THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BUT WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
Leading creative agency is looking for an experienced Senior Motion Graphics Designer with strong knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D.
The roles key responsibilities are to create bespoke high-end animations and videos for a variety of entertainment, sports and retail clients. Working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director and Head of Motion Graphics the successful candidate will be expected to take a creative lead on projects from concepting to final delivery. The variety of work on offer requires a positive ‘can do’ attitude. The confidence to problem solve and try new things / understand new trends is also key. Skills required
- Cinema 4D (octane, X-Particles)
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro (knowledge of editing)
- Confident jumping onto multiple projects and managing your time to hit deadlines.
- Confident in creatively thinking and concepting new ideas from creative briefs.
- Take responsibility for - and ownership of - assigned projects to maintain the highest levels of consistency and creativity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence with commercial considerations to complete projects on-time, on-budget and on-brief