Senior Data Planner
Apply for Job
An extremely rare opportunity for a Senior Data Strategist with one of London’s true destination agencies.
The agency …
… needs no introduction. The winner of multiple awards, it creates purposeful, distinctive work for an impressive portfolio of clients.
The Senior Data Strategist role
As Senior Data Strategist you will be responsible for championing innovative analytical and strategic solutions that drive value and deliver against client goals. This position will partner with both internal and external clients to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing initiatives.
To qualify, you should be proactive, outgoing, analytically minded, able to work collaboratively and demonstrate the ability to confidently utilise data to support strategic marketing decisions.
• Provide recommendations for ways to leverage data for decision making on behalf of assigned clients
• Develop measurement frameworks using KPIs and metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
• Design and oversee performance reporting or dashboards and provide insight at various stages such as planning, mid and post-campaign analyses, optimisations, and strategy recommendations
• Assess and develop consumer and audience insights to feed into various strategic and creative processes
• Participate in the development of analytical and creative test designs and execution as well as new analytical tools
• Guide and manage Data Strategists and Junior Data Strategists
• Develop client-ready documents and major presentations with minimal supervision
• Develop and manage strong relationships with clients, and resolve most day-to-day issues
• Remain in touch with the latest marketing trends and web analytics tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies, Integrated Marketing Communications or a related field
• 4+ years of experience in strategic marketing analytics
• Excellent client management and presentation skills
• Knowledge of digital and social analytics including web, social media, media etc
• Experience of data visualisation
• Demonstrated expertise utilising various research methodologies, media research and external data sources including Nielsen, Simmons, media planning platforms, eMarketing, Forrester Research and Gartner
Salary and benefits
To £80k with some generous hard and soft benefits too.
This role is quite simply one not to be missed. Senior Data Strategists and Senior Data Planners, please get in touch as soon as possible.