Senior Creative Producer
South-West London / Hybrid
Apply for Job
Senior Creative Producer – Independent Experience Agency – South-West London / Hybrid – To £55k
This growing multi-discipline design studio creates spectacular brand experiences for big-name clients across fashion, beauty and retail.
With enviable output ranging from VIP workshops and high-detail press events to creative mailers, premium packaging and set build, its talented team takes immersive experience to the next level.
From concept to completion, their quirky creative approach to event production, styling, prop-making and graphic design really are a feast for the eyes, whether it’s a gingerbread telephone or a jelly laboratory.
And as an ambitious B-Corp with a strong emphasis on sustainability, the agency’s aim is to be the very best partner for brands that want to achieve fabulous creative but not at the earth’s expense.
Now they are looking for an agile Senior Creative Producer with experiential or events agency experience to elevate this talented bunch to even loftier heights.
The Senior Creative Producer role
The agency is looking for an agile, innovative Senior Creative Producer with a creative and commercial mindset who can challenge the status quo.
You will be responsible for the delivery of quality experiential work that meets the client’s needs and visually astounds, creating highly memorable and atmospheric experiences.
Leading on all larger events within the agency, this entails ensuring multiple activations run smoothly and the client and internal team are always fully serviced.
The ideal candidate will have spent at least five years working within an event or experiential agency. Experience in delivering integrated campaigns involving events, knowledge of the whole creative process and the ability to interpret a brand and develop creative concepts are essential.
Effective management of the junior team is also crucial, along with the ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency. Plus...
- Passionate and energetic with enthusiasm for experiential and creative flair
- A collaborative approach to projects and experience working at pace within a busy agency
- Comfortable leading with clients and managing budgets
- An interest in sustainability and an environmentally friendly approach to experience production
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects and deadlines at once
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Outside interests in theatre, culture, food and drink that would benefit the role
Salary, benefits and WFH policy
To £55k depending on experience plus some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Flexible, hybrid working – although 2-3 days in the office each week are recommended to get the best results
- Professional development budget and annual ‘reading week’
- Duvet days and volunteering days
- Incremental holiday allowance and sabbatical
- Enhanced maternity / adoption pay accompanied by a bonus on your return
- Mobile phone allowance, expensed gallery trips, financial help with moving house, new biz bonuses, a whole host of fun agency events and much more
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.