Senior Consumer Marketing Manager (Culinary)
Apply for Job
Senior Consumer Marketing Manager (Culinary) – Events / Experience Agency – West London - to £40k
Global events agency seeks talented Senior Customer Marketing Manager with experience in marketing food / drink events.
Your role will be to lead all marketing activity for the Culinary UK Events team, predominantly working on two of London’s biggest and best food festivals.
A passion for food and a solid knowledge of the London restaurant scene are essential.
This company is a global leader in food, sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries. It stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually.
Reporting into a Senior Consumer Marketing Director, you will develop and deliver the events’ marketing and PR strategies to achieve maximum exposure with the right audiences in the UK and deliver brand awareness, growth in ticket sales and positive advocacy.
You will devise and execute digital-first campaigns, conceiving and producing innovative content, and utilising the full range of online platforms and tools; manage ticket modelling, ticket sales / revenue forecasting, ticketing set-up and ongoing sales with multiple ticket agencies throughout the campaign.
The role will involve weekend work where you may be required to travel to events in line with the company’s culinary portfolio.
Knowledge and experience required
- Demonstrable event marketing experience
- High proficiency at developing 360° event marketing campaigns
- A proven ability to report on the effectiveness of a marketing campaign
- Knowledge and experience of successful end-to-end event budget management
- Extensive experience managing the development and production of creative assets and content that drive consumers through the purchase funnel effectively
- Strong digital and social marketing experience and understanding
- Strong UK media mix understanding
- Experience in managing direct line reports
Skills and experience required
- Deep understanding and passion for consumer-first strategy and creative
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for performance marketing
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communications skills with strong writing, proofing and editorial skills - excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders
- Deep knowledge and passion for food and the London restaurant scene
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities to meet deadlines
Your career at the company
The company is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it will provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage (Consumer Marketing Director) and beyond.
As a valued employee, you will also have access to development tools including the Events Leadership Academy and the Events Mentoring scheme to support your career and personal development.