Senior Community Manager
Apply for Job
We are working with a massive London agency, whose client is the world’s second biggest advertiser, to find a Senior Social Media Manager to manage a portfolio of top FMCG brands. This role is predominantly focused on the Beauty sector, working on some of the biggest and best-loved brands including Dove, Impulse, Axe/Lynx, Vaseline, TRESemmé and VO5, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
You will be responsible for building, engaging and proactively managing a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Working closely with creatives, brand managers, the planning director and customer service partners, you will be using best practice to represent the voice of the consumer, monitor conversations, post content (paid and organic) and manage the daily operations of various social channels. Reporting into the Senior Social Account Director, you will be overseeing the Beauty and HomeCare category as well as looking after your own portfolio of brands.
You will have access to the strategic and creative network of the wider agency, and will be the lynch pin pulling the right people together to produce great content for your channels, as well as adding your own creative flair and community management expertise. You will work hand in hand with our in-house design team to create best in class content for the channels you manage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Brand guardian and steward of online personality
- Driving dialogue with consumers
- Identifying proactive opportunities for engagement and reactive content
- Writing posts
- Attending and posting from live events
- Briefing creative
- Publishing content
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting
- Gathering of assets from / liaison with other agencies
- Escalating trends and issues and flagging customer service problems
- Qualitative reporting
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Most importantly, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. They value hard work, and want to have fun doing it. The successful candidate will have a strong background of working with digital and social agencies, and must excel in planning and producing engaging and creative social media and digital work. An editorial background and creative skills such as Photoshop would be an advantage.
- 4+ years experience
- Line Management experience a must
- Level, strategic thinker
- Gravitas with clients
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Creative flair
- Excellent written communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for Beauty brands
- Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
This is a world class agency looking after a world class client and the role is crucial to their continued success.