Senior Brand Strategist
Apply for Job
A well-established, London-based Brand Design Consultancy based is looking for a passionate Senior Strategist to join the team.
As a Senior member of the team, you’ll report directly into the Executive Strategy Director working across a rich list of FMCG/consumer brands. Projects will range from innovation and packaging through to positioning, messaging, naming, portfolio strategy.
You’re already leading the development of brand strategies for large accounts within a brand consultancy and instinctively know what great design looks like. You’ll be confident crafting great briefs and will guide creative teams to ensure work is strategically on point. Able to simplify the complex you'll be engaging, inspiring and confident in presenting to clients and internal teams. You keep up-to-date with market trends and can spot new opportunities to solve brand challenges with creative solutions.
Some of the day to day
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts
- Contribute to ideation and brand architecture
- Conduct research, generate key insights and identify trends
- Translate insights into compelling stories
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Contribute to new business and pitches
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Stay abreast on the latest thinking on branding, market-based trends and industry business activity
- Mentor junior team member
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a brand consultancy or similar environment
- Experience working on packaging & innovation projects
- A track record in developing brand strategy with leading FMCG/consumer brands
- Excellent understanding of all branding deliverables and associated disciplines such as positioning, architecture, messaging
- Experience in gathering insights from consumer, retail, competition, brand and product
- Ability to develop influential and effective relationships – both internally and externally
- Able to manage larger projects
- Commercially aware
- Able to identify business opportunities through trends
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Strategist to take their career to the next level with a well-respected brand consultancy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.