Senior Account Manager
Apply for Job
Independent creative agency seeks Senior Account Manager with strong digital experience to work on entertainment and financial services campaigns.
A track record with FS clients preferred but not essential.The Senior Account Manager role
Based in lovely offices in an enviable Central London location, this agency has a great culture and a growing reputation for excellence.
The team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to work with three of its largest clients. You will report into a SAD or CSD depending on the client.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious SAM to build and own campaigns alongside an Account Manager.
An understanding of how to roll out multi-faceted digital campaigns across social, display and online content is crucial.Skills required
- A multi-tasking team player
- Confident communication skills
- Proactive with the confidence to use initiative and volunteer ideas
- Excellent relationship-builder with clients and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail, confident at proofreading
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Can-do attitude, determined and energetic
- Confident, flexible self-starter
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- At least 3 years’ digital experience in any sector; a track record in the finance sector would be an advantage
- Integrated campaign experience
- Understanding of digital campaign production
Salary and benefits
To £45k depending on skills and experience.
The agency offers a fantastic culture with soft benefits such as 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, 4pm departures once a month, time off for Christmas shopping, great socials and legendary parties.
Ambitious Senior Account Managers with strong digital experience, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.