Apply for Job
Iconic agency seeks integrated Project Manager for major client
Fully integrated agency Project Manager ready for a change of scene? Looking for a pivotal role in a thriving agency? Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe for good reason. Their unique approach puts them at the heart of clients’ businesses – quite literally - this role is to work on-site at a key client’s offices in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, process-driven Project Manager to be the lynch pin in the delivery of stand-out creative work, at the core of the client’s operation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own multiple high-value projects, managing all associated activities and work streams
- Establish and maintain a delivery framework that drives improvements in efficiency, productivity and process across the team
- Lead and mentor junior team members, leading by example in management and work ethic
- Actively manage and drive open and efficient internal communications across all stakeholders
- Monitor progress, identify risks and implement mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery
- Work closely with resource managers and account teams, identifying optimal creative resources to deliver best-in-class work
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5 years’ project management experience in an agency environment - across direct, digital, video and print (B2B and B2C)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering multiple high value integrated projects concurrently
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills, able to adapt to new challenges and shifting goalposts
- Confidence to lead, strong communication skills and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven experience in collaborating with internal and client teams
- Proven experience in effectively overseeing large project budgets in a creative environment
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary to £40k plus benefits.
Please send us your CV today to find out more about this position.