Apply for Job
Freelance Production Coordinator – Independent Creative Agency – West London – £160 per day
Successful social-first creative agency seeks super-organised Freelance Production Coordinator for long-term engagement.
Based in Fulham, this small but mighty independent creative agency boasts a great range of big-name food and beauty clients.
Established six years ago by an all-female team, they specialise in product photography, short-format videos, stop motion and CGI for social media.
Impressive growth means this flourishing, agile agency is looking for a super-organised, client-facing Production Coordinator to support its creatives and play a pivotal role in its friendly team.
The Production Coordinator role
This newly created role offers an exciting opportunity to really make your mark.
Working within a refreshingly flat structure, you will be involved from receipt of brief all the way through to project acceptance, so the ideal candidate will be a hands-on, process-driven junior production coordinator with great attention to detail.
Production experience is essential, although candidates with transferrable skills from other agency disciplines (eg Account Executives or Junior Project Managers with social media experience) may also be considered.
Skills and experience required
- A solid understanding of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Facebook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Collaborative software skills, such as Teams, Slack, WhatsApp and Dropbox
- A sound understanding of pre-production and production processes (eg contracts, health and safety, risk analysis)
- Experience of working with third parties (eg clients, suppliers, vendors)
- Management of financial tasks, eg raising estimates, opening job numbers and requesting client POs
- Tracking client projects to ensure they are on time and on budget
- Experience of making shot-lists would be an advantage
Salary and benefits
£160 per day initially, outside IR35. After a successful three months you will also be paid for UK public holidays and the annual Christmas shut down.
The office is based in a gorgeous, lively co-working space in Fulham that offers yoga sessions, free refreshments, Christmas parties, bike storage, showers and kitchens.
If you are an enthusiastic Production Coordinator with social media experience (or you currently work in an agency and bring transferrable skills), please send us your CV as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.