Part-Time Marketing Assistant
City of London
Apply for Job
Part-Time Marketing Assistant – Six-Month Contract – International Trade Association – City of London – To £25k FTE
City of London-based international trade body seeks a dedicated administrator with experience of marketing and communications. A six-month fixed-term contract, this role is part-time (50%) with the possibility of becoming permanent. Your part-time hours may be arranged flexibly across five days.
The Trade Association
This trade association is the global authority on a rare commodity. Its mission is to ensure the highest levels of leadership, integrity and transparency for the industry by setting standards and developing market services.
The Marketing Assistant role
Working within a small, ambitious Marketing Communications team, your role will be to support the delivery of the association’s digital and offline comms within Marketing, PR and Events.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for high-quality, accurate and varied output in line with the association’s mission, aims and communications strategy.
- Supporting the Marketing Communications (marcomms) team
- Maintaining and updating marketing lists in CRM
- Administration and regular use of email and social campaign systems (ClickDimensions)
- Drafting content for digital comms
- Collating marketing data and generating reports for committee and board meetings
- Supporting management of the team’s marketing-related IT software
Supporting the PR Officer including
- Using MS Excel to help create comms such as press releases and website articles
- Supporting coordination of the body’s publications
Supporting association events on and off site including
- Supporting planning and preparation of comms for domestic and international events (conferences, seminars, forums, webinars, dinners, etc)
- On-site support for the events management team as required
- Arranging internal and external meetings, dealing with queries from the press, public and members, and ad hoc admin tasks across the wider team
Essential skills required
- Strong A-Levels / BTEC qualifications including GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above)
- Min two years’ administrative experience with exposure to Marketing and Communications
- Keen attention to detail with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, working independently and proactively
- Professionally and socially confident with the ability to handle a high-volume, fast-paced environment with poise
- Intermediate / advanced skills with the full MS Office suite
- Willingness to work after hours occasionally. Some international travel may be required
- A sense of urgency, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Experience with digital comms platforms
- Experience with confidential or proprietary information
- Experience of CRM systems
£25k pro rataTo be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.