Apply for Job
Operations Manager – B2B Agency - Central London / Hybrid – To £45k with discretionary bonus
We are seeking a smart, resourceful Operations Manager for one of London’s leading B2B marketing agencies.
Based in a beautiful part of Central London, this award-winning boutique B2B marketing agency has an impressive growth mindset.
Working with some of the world’s biggest and best brands in tech, engineering, manufacturing, sport and leisure, the team delivers fully integrated campaigns, content marketing strategies and brand repositioning.
The Operations Manager role
This newly created Operations Manager role will be pivotal to the smooth, fuss-free running of the agency.
Working directly into the Managing Partner, you will be providing support to the senior leadership team and implementing plans and practices across the organisation.
A natural problem solver, you should have experience in an operational role within an agency environment and an irresistible urge to champion best practice.
The smooth management of the office is in your capable hands and therefore the ability to juggle competing demands and remain calm under pressure are essential.
- Reporting to the Managing Partner on all aspects of operational efficiency, resourcing and other key issues
- Maintaining the agency’s supplier and freelance roster alongside the studio manager, researching, setting up and onboarding new suppliers and systems
- Project management and implementation of the agency’s marketing strategy
- Improving working practices and operational processes to increase efficiency and productivity, eg workflow management, timesheets, briefing, budgeting and scope of work templates
- Maintaining smooth and efficient cross-departmental communications
- Ensuring each project and account is properly managed and profitable, with timely invoicing, billing and payment
- Helping to foster company culture across the agency
The ideal candidate
- A commercial mindset to review information and help drive profitable growth
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- An effective negotiator and communicator, both written and verbally
- A personable nature with the ability to inspire a team, the wider agency and external partners
- Experience with software and technologies that help streamline efficiency within the agency setting and wider ecosystem
- Working knowledge of data analysis, BI and performance / operation metrics
- Strong knowledge of Excel and a knack for learning new systems and programs
Work from home policy
This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days per week in the office, a glorious setting in Central London, in the first instance.
This permanent position carries a salary of up to £45k depending on experience plus excellent benefits and a bonus if agency targets are reached.
Operations Managers with agency experience and terrifying attention to detail, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.