Surrey / Greater London
Apply for Job
Midweight Designer – Full-service creative agency – Surrey / Hybrid – To £45k plus bonus
Award-winning creative brand communications agency seeks multi-disciplined Midweight Designer for pivotal role with huge variety.
Established nine years ago, this flourishing full-service brand activation, design and digital agency is going from strength to strength.
Seventeen strong and super agile, they are renowned for their quality collaborations with household names in food and drink. Whether it’s a small design project for an artisan tea brand or global comms for an international wine producer, they offer brilliant creative and first-class client service.
The agency enjoys a healthy mix of print and digital, with a wide-ranging offering including breath-taking events, exhibitions and immersive experiences, innovative POS, gorgeous packaging and stunning websites.
Their impressive client list also includes well-known brands in other sectors, from sport to automotive.
This positive, friendly agency is located just half an hour south of London Waterloo by train with offices a two-minute walk from the station.
The Midweight Designer role
Due to new wins and volume of work, the agency would love to add a talented, multidisciplined designer to its five-strong creative department.
This is a hugely varied role and a great opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team, so they are looking for a driven, switched-on and super-organised creative problem solver who is ready for a challenge.
An experienced midweight designer, the ideal candidate will be a versatile all-rounder with wide-ranging experience including print, motion graphics and digital, and a can-do approach.
- At least four years' agency experience
- A strong eye for design and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with POS, print advertising and responsive web design
- A conceptual approach
- Fluent in Adobe Suite. Specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (and not averse to producing the odd PowerPoint)
- Experience in or a keen desire to learn digital-specific software such as Sketch
- Experience in motion graphics and 3D packages such as Adobe Dimension and SketchUp or the desire to get stuck in and learn
- Comfortable presenting both internally and with confidence to clients
Work from home policy
The agency spends Tuesdays and Thursdays in the office, and the rest of the week works from home.
Salary and excellent benefits
- A salary of up to £45k depending on experience, plus results-based bonus
- A tailored professional development plan, health cover, good holiday and pension contributions, and a super-friendly agency culture
Experienced Midweight Designers, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.