Midweight Graphic Designer
Central London / Hybrid
Apply for Job
Midweight Graphic Designer – Independent Creative Agency – Central London / Hybrid – c£40k
Award-winning creative advertising agency seeks confident, talented midweight graphic designer to work across an exciting range of clients and campaigns.
Based in brand new Central London offices, this 40-strong full-service creative agency performed brilliantly in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2021.
An award-winning shop with a challenger mentality, it has a foot in almost every sector, creating advertising, digital and collaborative experiences for a diverse range of incredible lifestyle, entertainment and sports clients.
The Midweight Graphic Designer
This is a rare opportunity for a midweight graphic designer with infectious enthusiasm and 4-5 years’ agency experience to really own design output across a wide range of campaigns and projects.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you should be able to demonstrate comfort and creativity with a range of brands, channels and a breadth of visual styles. The ideal candidate will have a diverse and growing portfolio with that includes typography, branding, composition and conceptual understanding.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with the tenacity to get the job done well and crafted with care
- Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An interest in learning / some experience in After Effects and Figma
- An organised and efficient operator
- A real passion for brands
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- An interest in emerging digital culture
- Eager to learn and be fully involved in the agency’s fabulous culture
c£40k depending on experience, plus excellent good hard and soft benefits and brilliant opportunities for professional development.
If you are a solid midweight graphic designer with 4-5 years’ agency experience, please get in touch as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.