Apply for Job
We’re working with a creative marketing services agency that puts B2B and technology brands ahead of the competition.
Their experience lies in turning bright ideas, market understanding and strategic thinking into effective marketing for some of the biggest brands, to stand on the cutting-edge, and drive their clients forward.
They have built an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture to deliver exceptional results for their clients and are fully integrated and able to create and execute marketing communications for any channel – across any media.
They are seeking a talented Creative Designer to join our creative team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Produce relevant and cost-effective creative solutions against specific briefs:
Create high-quality designs and concepts for various campaigns, working with the Art Directors and bringing them to life visually
Work across all client accounts within the agency for major global technology brands
Develop your knowledge and understanding of clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market enabling you to add value to work when solving client problems
Create conceptual work and brainstorms, working with copywriters, and other team members
Understand the brief and market requirements, and develop appropriate design and creative answers
Plan time effectively, in conjunction with senior team members, in order to meet deadlines
Produce work to a consistently high creative standard; technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications
Be grammatically accurate and free from errors
Keep abreast of current creative thinking; absorb and consider the relevance of new ideas and techniques
Show your ability to present concepts and explain clearly the creative thinking and production processes involved, to the satisfaction of senior team members
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Creative flair and originality
* Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work
* A strong visual sense and typographic capability
* Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution)
* A desire to work-hard and succeed
* Easy-going and not too precious about your work
* Enthusiastic follower of graphic, web, social and technological trends
* Excellent skills using Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Skills using Adobe After Effects, Premiere and new digital applications such as Sketch would be advantageous
* Good team player
* Able to take direction well from senior members of team
* Present ideas with confidence
* Flexible with the ability to multitask when required
This is a key role in a really dynamic and rapidly growing agency with a sense of fun and achievement.