Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer
Apply for Job
FILL EXCLUSIVE! Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer – Boutique Healthcare Agency – Central London – To £40k This ambitious med comms boutique has experienced unprecedented growth over the last four years, elevating it from start-up to 30-strong.As a result they are now looking to expand their medical writing team with a full-time Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer with up to 3 years’ experience to work across some of the agency’s most important accounts.Flexible working is offered including the option to work exclusively from home.
Best described as a digitally led, creative med comms agency, it has a true family feel and a dynamic culture. It helps its clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
Its innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy healthcare professionals and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy and up-to-date online content.
To support the agency’s creativity, you will play a crucial role in the storytelling of the products it supports, as well as developing engaging medical education programmes.
The accountsYou will be working across some of the agency’s most important accounts, covering depression, prostate cancer and haemato-oncology.
The Medical Writer required
The agency is looking for a smart and science-enthusiastic candidate who is keen to learn and develop their skills in the digital world.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Life science degree (BSc or MSc)
• At least 3 years of experience working in a medical communications agency
• Experience in writing medical content for digital assets for brand and medical education teams
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to understand detailed medical and scientific information in various therapeutic areas
• Knowledge of industry guidelines (ie ABPI)
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player who can work to deadlines
• A proactive attitude and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• PhD in life sciences
• Experience in writing for the therapeutic areas of oncology or psychiatry
• Experience in writing for digital assets, such as websites, apps, animations and other videos
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, agile environment and managing your own workload independently
• Experience in the development of brand messaging and content strategy
• Experience using Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
Salary and benefits
To £40k depending on experience, with some great additional benefits too.
Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.