Lead Full Stack Developer, B2B Marketing Agency
Apply for Job
This exceptional global B2B agency is looking for a new Lead Full Stack Developer with excellent PHP experience to join its fast-growing team.
With 45 staff on both sides of the Atlantic, they are an independent, full-service shop known for creating powerful marketing campaigns on behalf of a fabulous range of big-name tech clients.
The UK agency operates a remote-first policy but there are offices in London, the South-East and the South-West which are easily accessible for monthly meetings and catch-ups.
The Lead Developer role
As the agency's new development lead, you will be working closely with its developers and UX / UI designers to deliver robust digital solutions including website builds, mobile builds and campaign sites.
Reporting into the agency’s Digital & MarTech Lead, this is a great opportunity to use your advanced development skills, improve agency workflow and inspire the tech team’s more junior members.
Attention to detail and excellent code skills are, it goes without saying, essential to this role.
- Working in WordPress and similar PHP-based CMS platforms
- Building and / or integrating with APIs
- Developing HTML email templates for campaigns
- Scoping project requirements and supporting the new business team with pitches
- Taking ownership of projects and code quality while delivering to agreed deadlines
- Inspiring more junior developers through leading by example from a technical, delivery and values perspective
- Solid grasp of HTML5 and SCSS
- Strong knowledge of PHP7 and object-oriented programming
- Good grasp of git, gitflow, and command line tools
- MySQL or equivalent structured query language
- Wordpress development experience
- Knowledge of Apache or nginx administration
- Grasp of PHP Xdebug and performance management
- Mobile-first development practice
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum principles
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of server administration and monitoring tools
- Grasp of SSL certificate management and DNS configuration
- Strong MVC development skills in PHP
Salary and benefits
The salary is up to £60k depending on experience and comes with 25 days’ holiday PLUS a three-day Christmas shutdown. Holidays rise to 30 days per year (plus Christmas) according to tenure.
This agency is a values-based employer and, as a result, provides a hugely rewarding environment for its employees to excel and grow. A host of additional benefits are also on offer including LinkedIn Learning and instructor-led training, regular socials and a comprehensive healthcare plan.
Experienced Lead Developers, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.