Apply for Job
Junior Designer – Digital-led Agency – Central London / Hybrid – To £35k
This dynamic integrated agency in Central London really has the best of both worlds – an entrepreneurial, agile approach and the financial backing of a huge global network.
Based in a fabulous W1 location, they work with a fascinating mix of global brands in food, entertainment, healthcare, FS and home improvement. Now they are seeking a talented Junior Designer to join their flourishing creative department.
The Junior Designer role
This is the perfect role for an ambitious Junior Designer with at least two years’ experience who wants to make good work and not just be a small cog in a big machine.
You will have the chance to flex your digital and print muscles across three very different key clients in health, food and finance.
You will also be…
- Meeting with clients / colleagues or the Creative Director / Design Lead to determine the scope of projects
- Advising clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Creating images and layouts that identify a product or convey a message
- Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Presenting designs to clients or the Art Director
- Incorporating client changes into the final design
- Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing
- The full Adobe suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent creative crafting skills – ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition
- Knowledge of digital asset production processes
- Good knowledge artwork, print and production processes
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience in client liaison
Work from home policy
The agency believes in a blended approach and has a forward-looking, flexible working policy with Mondays and Wednesdays in the office along with an optional Friday.
The salary is up to £35k depending on experience, plus a host of good benefits.
Junior Designers with at least two years’ experience and a range of digital and print skills, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.