Experience Planning Director
Richmond-Upon-Thames / Hybrid
Apply for Job
Experience Planning Director – Global Agency – Richmond-Upon-Thames / Hybrid – To £70k
Global experiential agency seeks Planning Director with a passion for shared experience marketing.
Part of a larger global network with offices worldwide, this ambitious experience agency specialises in creating unique moments, memories and anecdotes.
And with 2022 set to be the year of the experiential agency, they are looking for a new Experience Planning Director to drive their clients’ post-pandemic business forward like never before.
The agency is seeking somebody who is inspired by the possibilities of the convergence of in person and online experiences, as well as what makes an event, story or brand transcend culture and take on a life of its own.
Based in a stunning riverside location in Richmond-Upon-Thames, the agency offers flexible / hybrid working and a friendly, supportive culture.
The Experience Planning Director role
The agency is looking for a Planning Director with a track record in experiential and communications who can drive business for a client list that includes global names in fashion, sport, cars, FMCG, luxury and tech.
As a senior face within the agency, you will be working closely with the Head of Strategy, Strategy team and client partners, matching inspirational thinking with a broad and deep knowledge of strategy best practice.
The ideal candidate will be creative, resourceful and motivated by getting hands-on and doing the work, endlessly curious and broadening their own skills, as well as providing mentoring, feedback and development to others.
- A background in communications and experiential marketing
- In-depth knowledge of strategy best practices, frameworks and tools
- A collaborative leadership style with line management experience and an interest in mentoring team members
- Passion for the future of the experience economy; the convergence of on and offline, and how brands gain a share of culture
- In-depth experience in PR / comms and / or CRM / retail
- Knowledge of events, experiential, sponsorship activation, sampling and more – and how they can best fit into the integrated mix
- Influencers and media partnerships: knowledge of best practice, statistical and commercial benchmarks
Salary and benefits
Salary up to £70k, flexible / hybrid working, impressive learning and development opportunities and a great range of hard and soft benefits
Planning / Strategy Directors with a track record in experiential and comms, please get in touch as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.