Apply for Job
An exciting new Senior Designer role with a flourishing independent agency in Central London has just landed.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment. You won’t find it anywhere else.
To say the least, this 25-strong independent agency is on an upward trajectory. Creative and integrated with a digital / social slant, they have an impressive raft of clients including big-name brands in FMCG, entertainment, fashion, gaming and retail. And they are growing all the time.
The Senior Designer role
This creative department is busy. The team is looking for a talented Senior Designer who can flourish in an independent, ambitious studio environment.
This is a hands-on role generating creative concepts across multiple disciplines and over a varied range of subjects including entertainment, brand and retail. The role will encompass both conceiving of ideas and developing these concepts into presentable ideas.
Reporting into the Creative Director, the Senior Designer role play an essential part in the creative studio, working with the senior design team and wider agency to create engaging and dynamic projects with creativity at their heart.
- Original ideas alongside the ability to take direction
- A positive attitude willing to take on challenges and a desire to learn new skills
- A sense of initiative with the ability to problem-solve
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud with knowledge of typography
- Any experience with 3D applications or digital is a bonus but the focus of the role will be creating creative outputs that can be utilised across multiple channels.
- A good eye for detail and a strong sense of self-critique
- Leadership experience
- A self-motivated multitasker with the ability to work across several projects simultaneously
- An understanding of project delivery
Salary and start date
To £45k, starting as soon as possible.
Thinking designers looking for an ambitious creative agency with incredible clients, please send us your folio today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.