Apply for Job
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a talented Data Strategist to join a world-famous creative agency.
You will be responsible for ongoing tracking, measurement and reporting of client campaigns, as well as uncovering strategic and creative insights to inform campaign planning.
Reporting into a Senior Data Strategist or Data Strategy Director, you'll work closely with agency teams and key client contacts in fulfilling these responsibilities.
- Use 3rd party tools like Simmons and Netbase to provide target and category insights
- Define campaign tracking requirements
- partner with tech leads and research vendors to implement and QA all required tracking tags
- Gather data from various sources to create marketing performance reports for clients
- Conduct ongoing deep-dive analysis across multiple marketing programs
- Proactively generate insights and actionable recommendations based on ongoing ad-hoc data analysis
- Remain current with the latest marketing and analytics tools
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mathematics, or statistics
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally gained within an agency environment
- A strong desire to learn and a passion for both marketing and analytics
- Ability to manage and prioritize concurrent tasks
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of web analytics software
- Working knowledge of media terms and 3rd party ad-serving vendors, tools and tagging methodologies
- Superior verbal and written communications
If you're a self-motivated, hands-on data-savvy individual then this could be the role for you!
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.