Apply for Job
Campaign Manager (Influencer/Brand Activations) – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £45k
Fast-growing, independent Central London creative agency seeks a Campaign Manager / Account Manager to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
You will work primarily on brand activations for game launches alongside other brands within their stunning portfolio of clients.
To qualify you need a proven track record in outreach campaign strategies alongside an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing.
Based in EC1, this award-winning creative agency is already 50 strong and growing rapidly. Now they are looking for some new faces to join the party.
The agency is full service and deliver strategy and execution for global brands, with an enviable client list in the film, gaming, FMCG and lifestyle space.
They are specialists in content and brand activations, crafting highly engaging brand experiences that live anywhere from social media and the metaverse, through to out of home and in retail.
Their team are a fun and collaborative bunch, a vibrant mix of highly talented creatives, strategists, data scientists, broadcast production specialists and of course their client services colleagues who keep everything on track and ensure their clients are getting what they need.
The Campaign Manager role
The agency is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
Working primarily on brand activations for game launches and occasionally other brands within their super portfolio of clients.
The role will involve managing the selection and onboarding of relevant influencer talent in partnership with their talent manager, developing the campaign strategy and managing execution in partnership with their creative and strategy teams, presenting ideas internally and externally to secure sign off.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with relevant influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas, write, and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Marketing)
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Networking aptitude
Salary and benefits
To £45k depending on experience, plus a wide range of benefits including early finish during summer months (June – August), flexible working hours with 3 days in office and 2 work from home days a week, regular office parties, monthly free lunches and free drinks on a Friday!
Account Managers and Campaign Managers with outreach campaign strategy experience and strong knowledge of social media marketing this is the dream ticket.
Please send us your CV ASAP.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.