Apply for Job
This agency is a truly entrepreneurial, independent global content creation agency with one of the largest studio networks in the world.
Due to unprecedented growth, the team is looking for an ambitious Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will have TVC experience and solid production-based knowledge, but neither is essential.
The Account Manager role
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager who wants lots of responsibility, autonomy and exposure to client and agency teams on high-profile accounts.
The agency is looking for a seasoned Account Manager, preferably one with experience of international clients and brands and TV-led campaign development.
This is an exciting chance to join a fast-growing, fun and vibrant team, with great scope for career progression.
You will be working on a fun, integrated creative and production-focused account where the agency serves as production, post-production and localisation partner all wrapped into one.
What’s more, the client has its head office in America so you can expect to make one or two visits Stateside each year.
You will work on major global campaigns as the agency creates master and localised TVCs, online content, digital assets, artwork and photography for use in ecommerce, packaging and other branded mediums.
You will also support other clients, one of which has its HQ in Cape Town so you will be visiting South Africa to drive new creative campaigns including TVC shoots.
Account Manager responsibilities
- Helping to coordinate and analyse client briefs and feedback, working with planners and creatives to develop the best work possible, with excellent attention to detail
- Working with clients to provide articulate, clear briefs
- Supporting the Senior Account Director in leading the account and working directly with the client
- Supporting client stakeholders in determining the scope and technical requirements for creation or adaptation of the content produced by the TVC production and localisation teams
- Work with internal producers / project managers to develop costs and plan programmes of work
- Engaging with producers to deliver TV, online content, print and digital content
- Maintaining production projects / large-scale TVC production
- Understanding digital localisation processes
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in the advertising industry ideally with exposure to TVC production and adaptation / localisation across multiple channels
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Experience of working in broadcasting and knowledge of advertising standards, regulations and clearance processes an advantage
- Technically confident with common digital formats
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound project management skills
To £32k plus a range of benefits including 25 days’ holiday.
Agency-experienced Account Managers, ideally with some TV and production experience, please get in touch about this incredibly rare opportunity.