Apply for Job
We are looking to recruit an experienced agency account Manager to join this world leading agency to work onsite at their client's Leatherhead office. The client has a portfolio of world class brands that span Food & Drink, Refreshment, Home Care and Beauty / Personal Care but this role is predominantly focused on beauty, working on some of the best-loved brands. Walk down the supermarket aisle and you'll see all of their brands in prime
They are looking for someone who has a proven track record of driving multiple complex projects forward, and the ability to bring in new business from existing clients. You should have meticulous attention to detail, understand the importance of the profitability of your projects for the agency and you will have proven yourself as a safe pair of hands on the day-to-day management of a major account. Those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be responsible for Brand guardianship on your projects within the team.
- Keep up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.
- Ensure you understand how to report and manage operational income on projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the operational income report for your projects.
- Be accountable for billing and securing client confirmations on their projects.
- Be accountable for the brief, and work with the client to ensure the team has all the information required to begin work on the project.
- Ensure that the client agrees to a budget and scope before work is commenced,
- Be accountable for project timing plans, ensuring that project teams and the client are on board with them.
- Influence and inspire the internal team to deliver projects to a high standard
- Take responsibility for the accurate reporting of all operational income on their projects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Demonstrable account management experience and a proven track record of managing global clients and campaigns.
- The ability to effectively and proactively manage account finances and invoicing.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Understand how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
The benefits include:
- Free use of onsite gym
- Onsite Hairdresser
- Onsite Restaurant
- Discounted product shop
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations
This is a very significant role for both the agency and client alike and is a position that will create a great deal of visibility in the industry.