Apply for Job
**THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BUT WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
Dynamic, challenging and energetic, this West London agency works with some of the best brands in the world.
The Account Manager role
This role is hugely varied with a heady mix of FMCG and beauty accounts including peanut butter, juice, designer biscuits and dog food!
A highly organised self-starter, you will play an integral role, managing client relationships and deliverables across a broad range of disciplines, while taking lots of guidance from your Account Director.
Experience of print and packaging is key. As your clients’ first point of contact, you’ll handle projects from initial brief to final completion, developing plans and suggesting creative solutions. You’ll also be working with every team across the business – insight / strategy, design, copy, photography, sales promotion, production and digital – on a daily basis.
You’ll brief and schedule work into the studio, manage the review process, confirm specifications with suppliers and keep schedules, budgets and invoicing up to date.
Communication is key and you’ll spend much of your time on the phone and email, making sure that everyone who needs to know, does know. Building strong relationships while juggling priorities and pushing projects along will be second nature to you.
The agency is looking for an Account Manager who instils confidence in the team, the rest of the senior management team and their clients.
Charismatic, creative and passionate, the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge and an interest in the arts.
Specifically, you have...
- At least three years’ experience in a busy studio environment
- Experience of brand strategy work in a commercial B2C environment
- A working knowledge of packaging, print and production processes
- To be well versed in the digital environment
- To be comfortable taking ultimate responsibility for quality control
- The ability to prioritise
- To use your brand understanding to keep the work on brief, as well as on schedule
- Equally strong literacy, numeracy and administrative skills
- Good creative judgement
- To be comfortable leading meetings and selling in creative work
- An inquisitive nature, open mind and lots of common sense
- The ability to inspire and excite colleagues
- To love working with people who will treat you like family
Salary and benefits
£30k-£35k depending on experience. The agency is super sociable (the team actually chose to spend a weekend together in Madrid for their Christmas party last year!) and offers some great additional hard and soft benefits too.
Account Managers with good print and packaging experience looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.