Apply for Job
Account Manager (digital adaptation / localisation) – Outstanding boutique agency, London – To £32k
Want to join a fast-growing, fun and vibrant team, with great potential for career progression?
Due to unprecedented growth, this truly entrepreneurial, independent global content creation agency is looking for an ambitious Account Manager to work on a number of FMCG accounts
The agency is part of one of the largest studio networks in the world and the ideal candidate will need global adaptation / localisation experience across multiple channels (specifically digital).
The Account Manager role
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager who wants lots of responsibility, autonomy and exposure to client and agency teams on high-profile accounts.
The agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager who has worked on international clients and brands. You will also be helping to deliver TV, print and digital content.
- Global account experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the advertising industry with exposure to adaptation / localisation across multiple channels (particularly digital)
- Technically confident with common digital formats
- Strong project management skills
- An understanding of post-production and the localisation / adaptation of advertising (desirable)
- Language skills (not essential)
To £32k plus a fine range of benefits including 25 days’ holiday.
Agency-experienced Account Managers, with experience of adaptation / localisation across multiple channels (particularly digital), please get in touch as soon as possible.