Apply for Job
Account Manager (Social Media / Content) – London Agency – up to £32k
Friendly SE1 agency seeks its next superstar Account Manager to work across two key clients in FMCG / food and entertainment.
You could be an existing Account Manager, a recently promoted Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive who is looking to step up to Account Manager.
This creative marketing agency, based just south of the river, specialises in all forms of creative content across paid and unpaid social and advertising platforms.
With some exciting, big-name clients, its remit covers social media management, developing social strategy and reports and content calendars as well as developing creative, content and copy.
This is the retained social agency for both of these well-known brands. The work will be a mix of TV and food promotion via social strategy, content creative and management.
The Account Manager role
The agency is looking to appoint a self-motivated Account Manager with outstanding client handling skills and a strong passion for all things social media and digital. Strong writing skills are essential, as is the ability to drive the accounts with an edge of creativity.
- You love social, enjoy platforms and perhaps have your own blog? In addition:
- 2-3 years account handling experience within a marketing agency
- An ongoing curiosity regarding new channels, guidelines and regulations surrounding organic and paid media
- Awareness of process, methods and tools that are used in analysing data to help plan and optimise campaign performance
- A natural creative flair
- Ability to brainstorm and brief designers / writers appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
Salary and benefits
From £25k-£32k depending on experience. Benefits include 20 days’ holiday, pension and healthcare plus numerous soft benefits. Valuable ongoing internal and external training is also provided.