Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Apply for Job
**THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BUT WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
Award-winning marketing agency seeks experienced integrated Account Manager, recently promoted Senior Account Manager or Account Manager looking to step up to SAM level.
The agency are looking for someone to hit the ground running on some stunning global B2B accounts.
Based in a beautiful part of Central London, this strategic B2B marketing agency is going places – and quickly. Working with some of the world’s biggest and best brands, it specialises in delivering fully integrated campaigns, content marketing strategies and brand repositioning.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on high-profile accounts and international campaigns. B2B experience is an advantage but not essential, though the desire to work on tech / B2B accounts is required.
The ideal skill set includes some or all of the following: (collateral) production, press advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including film), direct marketing, social media, video and design. The ambition to deliver in a truly strategic environment, however, is a must!
The role reports into an Account Director and you will have Account Executive support. It offers you the chance to:
- Be a big part of the team and take on a high level of responsibility
- Flex your strategic muscles to help develop creative, insight-led campaigns
- Work closely with all key agency functions (research and planning, senior management and studio) and external suppliers
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Visit clients in Germany and possibly Finland
As an experienced Account Manager or recently promoted Senior Account Manager, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably with B2B clients. You will have:
- A high level of numeracy and the ability to craft budget estimates and manage profit and loss
- Ensured that campaign budgets and timings are met
- Helped to grow your accounts
- Clear, concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- A highly organised way of working with solid attention to detail
- The resilience to cope under pressure, juggle competing demands and work to tight deadlines
Does a better opportunity exist in London right now? Account Managers and recently promoted Senior Account Managers, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.