Apply for Job
This ambitious boutique will blow you away. It has experienced unprecedented growth over the last four years which has elevated it from a start-up to a 30-strong agency.
Now the team is looking for a talented, motivated Account Executive to help it grow further.
A life science degree (BSc or MSc with a preference for pharmacology / pharmacy or biomedical sciences) is required and any previous medical comms experience gained in a specialist healthcare agency would give you an advantage, but that isn’t essential.
Best described as a digitally led, creative med comms agency, it has a true family feel and a dynamic culture. The agency helps its clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
The Account Executive role
Following an incredible growth spurt, the agency is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Account Executive.
You will report to one of the agency’s experienced Account Managers and play an important role in the continued growth of the agency.
There is great potential to move quickly up the ranks here: there are big opportunities on your accounts and the agency prefers to promote from within wherever possible.
Whilst the UK is under lockdown, this position will initially be home-based.
- Life science degree (BSc or MSc with a preference for pharmacology / pharmacy, or biomedical sciences)
- Ability to understand medical and scientific information in various therapeutic areas
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- First-class attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Exposure to the medical communications industry, either through an internship, work experience or professional experience
- Ability to visualise and distil complex scientific information into compelling and engaging stories
- Passion for digital innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and challenge your thinking
Your clients and deliverables
The agency offers three types of marketing service:
- Brand and marketing (sales aids, emails, online portals, apps etc)
- Med news and education (video journals etc)
- Patient comms
Key deliverables include videos and animation (the latter mainly for conferences), digital comms including e-learning, web builds, email marketing, apps and some print.
The agency will allocate you to accounts based on your experience whilst encouraging you to develop and grow.
Salary and benefits
To £25k depending on experience.
Other great benefits include a bonus scheme, in-office massage, pension contributions, cycle-to-work scheme, etc. They also have Drinks Fridays and cocktail and dinner clubs!
This is a really tempting role for an ambitious Account Executive at a healthcare agency whose ambitions match your own.
Account Executives with a life science degree, please send us your CV today to apply for this truly amazing opportunity.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.