Apply for Job
Account Director (FMCG) – Networked agency – Central London – To £48k
This multi-award-winning shop has become one of London’s true destination agencies.
Now the team is looking for an Account Director with a solid understanding of digital / email marketing and CRM.
Junior Account Directors and Senior Account Managers looking to step up to AD will be considered. However, good line management experience is essential to this role as you will be overseeing three Account Managers.
Direct and digitally led, this agency has an excellent reputation in the industry for retaining good people and providing excellent opportunities for progression, training and benefits.
The Account Director role
You will lead a mouth-watering multi-disciplined FMCG account alongside the Group Account Director. This is one of the largest CRM and digital accounts in the agency and represents a big break for an ambitious individual who enjoys leading a team, is passionate about FMCG and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You must be a strategic thinker with a strong knowledge of CRM as the agency develops and delivers a monthly drumbeat of CRM campaign activity across multiple touchpoints, including social, email and website content.
You should also have a strong track record of working alongside planning and data teams, developing digital strategies and understanding the functionality underpinning CRM platforms.
The agency is looking for someone who:
- Has a strong background in digital CRM
- Is comfortable managing £800k - £1.5m of business
- Knows how to lead projects
- Is skilled at commercial planning
- Is team focused
- Has experience in line management and is responsible for their team’s career development and progression
- Can juggle multiple tasks and delegate
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage clients and other partners at varying levels of seniority
- Can work calmly under pressure and stay focused on achieving success for your clients, yourself and your agency
Salary and benefits
Salary to £48k plus other great benefits including 25 days’ holiday.
The initial contract is for 12 months but there is a strong possibility this role will be extended.
If you are an Account Director, Junior Account Director or Senior Account Manager looking to step up and have top-drawer digital / CRM experience, please send us your CV today.