5 x Account Managers / Senior Account Managers (Six Month Contract)
Apply for Job
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (Client side) x 5 – Central London – To £45k
One of London’s finest advertising agencies is looking for up to five Account Managers or Senior Account Managers with CRM experience to work on one of the UK’s best loved brands!
You will work at the client’s office 1-2 days/week and the rest of the time from home. This is a six month contract initially but there is a very good chance to extend at the end of that period.
Agency-side experience would be great for the role, but client-side experience is welcome too. If you are agency side and wish to gain client-side experience this is an extremely rare chance to do so.
The start date is any time before the beginning of May.
The brand you will work on has an incredible 94% awareness. This is a great opportunity not only to work on one of the UK’s best loved brands but also to gain priceless client-side experience.
The AM / SAM role
Here are the top-line details:
- The client is ramping up its customer marketing and direct-to-customer comms
- It has appointed the agency to help develop its customer journeys and future CRM focus globally
- Its ambition is to ‘develop the most loved and most effective customer engagement programme in the world’
- The client doesn’t currently have the internal resource to deliver all the activity in plan for 2023 – they are going to be growing their resource over the next 12 months
- In the meantime, they are going to utilise the agency’s resources to manage campaigns
What it takes
- Campaign Manager / Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
- CRM experience essential – especially email (eCRM) plus a strong understanding of what good CRM is
- Good understanding of campaign management including briefing, creative dev, email / digital build
- Any knowledge of Salesforce great but not essential
- Client-side experience is preferable but not essential
- Positive, get-up-and-go attitude – willing to hit the ground running and power through a busy workload
- Happy to work in a newly formed team and the challenges that can sometimes bring, and willing to ‘build the ship as it sails’
- Team player and good manager of internal stakeholders
Salary and benefits
Up to £45k pro rata with some exceptional hard and soft benefits.
Client side or agency side account handlers with good CRM knowledge, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV for what is already one of the roles of 2023.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.